Nationally recognized environmental engineering firm, agCompliance, will hold SPCC educational training seminars alongside two different cooperatives in Idaho.
Southern Idaho – July 16th, 2013 – agCompliance has announced local seminars providing SPCC education to farmers and ranchers in the Southern Idaho area. These seminars will provide updated information about the SPCC law and how it pertains to cooperatives, farmers, ranchers, and fuel distributors. During these seminars, agCompliance will give information regarding the May 10, 2013, and September 30, 2013, deadlines, regulations and compliance solutions.
Fourteen seminars will be held from July 29 –August 2, 2013, at the following locations:
· Monday, July 29, 2013 @ 10 A.M., 1 P.M, and 4 P.M.-Department of labor: 4514 Thomas Jefferson St., Caldwell, ID
· Tuesday, July 30 , 2013 @ 10 A.M., 1P.M., and 4 P.M.-Senior Citizen Center: 530 Shoshone St. West, Twin Falls, ID
· Wednesday, July 31, 2013 @ 10 A.M., 1 P.M., and 4 P.M.-Department of Labor: 127 West 5th North, Burley, ID
· Thursday, August 1, 2013 @ 10 A.M., 1 P.M., and 4 P.M.-Senior Citizen Center: 40 South 2nd West, Rexburg, ID
· Friday, August, 2013 @ 10 A.M and 1P.M – 4H Building: 561 West Oneida, Preston, ID
The seminars are co-sponsored by Valley Wide Co-op and Valley Co-op. Refreshments will be provided at each seminar. For more information regarding the SPCC Law, getting into compliance, or any of the Idaho seminars, please contact Craig Martin at (855) 755-7526 Ext. 119.