Idaho Falls
58° F

USDA offers relief to some property owners

Published On: Aug 26 2013 04:51:04 PM CDT
usda logo

Private land owners can get funding to fix up land charred by this years fires.

The U.S. Department of Agriculture's Natural Resources Conservation Service is offering special funding this year for farmers and ranchers.

But the deadline to apply is Friday.

The money can be used for things like fencing, seeding, livestock water development and erosion control.

For more information call (208) 378-5700 or go to