Pocatello house burns
Updated On: Mar 31 2014 01:22:40 PM CDT
Firefighters are looking into what caused a house to catch on fire in Pocatello on Monday morning.
Firefighters were able to knock out a fire quickly at this home on the 900 block of North 11th.
Officials say no one was inside the home when the fire broke out and no one was injured. They say they're also still looking into where inside the house the fire started.
Copyright 2014 NPG of Idaho. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.