Idaho Falls
39° F
Clear
Clear

IF house fire causes $50,000 in damages

By Christina Jensen
Published On: Nov 03 2013 05:21:13 PM CST
IDAHO FALLS, Idaho -

An Idaho Falls house fire caused $50,000 in damages Saturday evening. The Idaho Falls Fire Department said unattended grease heating on a stove caused the fire in the 500 block of Auburn Avenue.

Fire crews said when they arrived to the house the fire was in the kitchen so they placed fans at the front door to ventilate.

The fire was quickly extinguished. No injuries were reported.

Advertisement