Home explosion in Bonneville County
Updated On: Jan 03 2014 12:03:35 PM CST
One man was injured in an home gas explosion in Bonneville County Thursday night.
The explosion happened just before 5:00 at a home near 105 East and County Line Road, just southwest of Ririe.
Propane leaked into the house and ignited. The blast blew out the walls on the side and back of the house.
The injured man was taken to Eastern Idaho Medical Center. The extent of his injures is unknown at this time.
The blast is still under investigation, by fire crews and Sheriff's Deputies.