Fire destroys Roberts mobile home
Fire destroyed a mobile home that caught fire Tuesday afternoon.
The Jefferson County Sheriff's office said the home was totally destroyed. According to a sheriff's deputy, it was caused by an unattended fire in the fireplace.
The home was owned by Javier Trejo, who was not at home when the fire started. No one was injured.
The fire was reported by a neighbor. The Roberts Fire QRU, Menan, and Lewisville fire departments responded to the call.
Copyright 2013 NPG of Idaho. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.