Idaho State University fire intentionally set in men's restroom
Updated On: Mar 18 2013 06:26:44 PM CDT
Pocatello police are investigating a fire on the Idaho State University campus.
The fire happened at the Pond Student Union Building in a men's restroom around 9:30 p.m. Friday. Emergency crews evacuated the building and put the fire out.
Police said someone had stuffed paper toilet seat protectors into toilets and lit them on fire.
In addition to general smoke damage, the fire also caused minor damage to the walls.
If you have any information, contact the Pocatello Police Department at (208) 234-6100.
Copyright 2013 NPG of Idaho. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.