Idaho Falls
25° F
Scattered Clouds
Scattered Clouds

Charger may have started Bonneville County house fire

Published On: Dec 24 2012 10:50:30 PM CST
BONNEVILLE COUNTY, Idaho -

Firefighters believe a faulty cellphone charger may have started a fire in Bonneville County Monday night.

A fire department spokesperson said the homeowner at 595 North Farnsworth Drive came home to find a house filled with smoke. When firefighters got to the house, they knocked down some flames in a back bedroom.

Damage is estimated at $50,000, according to Division Chief Dorin Howard.

Advertisement